Thursday 13 March 2008

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous indeed!

For my sins I did once have a soft spot for Good Charlotte.

I liked that they didn't take themselves too seriously and made amusing songs with equally amusing videos.

Girls Don't Like Boys They Like Cars and Money.

I do find that, don't you..?

Anyway it transpires that Benji Madden from the band is seeing Paris Hilton.

Not only is she rich and famous, but she is also vacuously - or at least like to appear so - rich and famous.

I can see my baby brother nodding sagely at this point with an: "I told you so look on his face."

Oh and Joel, the better looking twin brother, should not escape a mention for going out with Nicole Richie.

Benji!

What.

Are.

You.

Doing?

That's taking irony a bit too far surely?

Maybe he thinks it's okay because she's not one of the: "Celebrities who want sympathy"

Or maybe he has a grand plan: "If money is such a problem, Well they've got mansions,
Think we should rob them".

Yeah, rob her blind!

Why do I read the free sheets?

They just make me angry.

And if you still have a soft spot for the boys, then by all means have a look at this.

No comments: