Thursday 24 April 2008

I know I know I know

I haven't updated this blog in AGES.

I had every intention of posting blogs about Chinese Manga, various films and the other trivial things that I occupy my life with.

I failed.

I'd like to say that I have something really inspiring and original to write now that I'm returning after such a long time, but, well, I don't.

All I have to say is that I really want to make that bid for world domination, so I'm back.

My latest obsession is Last.fm.

Basically it's this online music thing, yes I know SO articulate, where you put in an artist that you like and it plays something by that artist, then (and this is the slightly clever part) it plays something like that artist.

So for example a while ago I put in Carole King and now Last.fm in it's infinite wisdom (don't worry you can skip tracks) is playing me Crosby, Stills & Nash 'Teach Your Children', which now incidentally always makes me think of School of Rock.

You get to discover lots of new music this way, plus you can play music by artists you don't actually own (like your own personal radio).

Hurrah for the internet revolution at this rate I won't care that there's nothing on the sodding tele.

No comments: