Wednesday 7 May 2008

Bloody Boris, Bloody Churches

Well it didn't take long Bo Jo's already incensed me.

He wants to ban drinking on public transport.

To me this is madness, though I realise this may be a controversial view, as a disagreement with my liberal parents has illustrated to me.

Personally I think being able to drink casually on the way to a party is nice and sociable.

Obviously I don't like puke on the tube and piss on the seats, but sometimes that is unavoidable, whats more my hangovers have proved that just because you are no longer drunk or drinking at the time is no guarantee that you won't be sick.

In fact that's when you're most likely to.

I don't really understand what it can possibly be solving...

Apart from perhaps the plight of the pubs that lose business because you buy a beer bottle to go onto your mates etc. instead of staying and paying through the nose in the pub.


In other madness, some poor mother has been banned by a, to my mind, near sited church from erecting a Bart Simpson gravestone for their seven year old kid.

What's the harm?

If she wants to erect a monument that might have meant something to his child then she should have the right to.

No comments: