Monday 28 May 2012

Leveson

When the News of the World ceased operation I was stunned.

I would have thought that I would be pleased, in a way I was, but there was a sense of what was coming out was too horrible to contemplate.

Now I watch Tony Blair giving his account to Leveson and it all seems a little like a charad.

I feel there is a strong sense of agenda management going on.

Blood on both hands if you like.

A good example?

It has also made me think more about this blog.

Have my blog posts been suitably clear in their statements of fact and opinion?


I don't want to be a section of the media that makes the world a more maddening place.

Yet increasingly I feel I struggle to find an example that I want to follow.

Maybe the idea of following is where I am going wrong.

No comments: