Friday 21 December 2012

They've won a little bit

I get angry.

Sometimes I get really, really, really devastatingly angry.

And it's not because I'm a bad person, or because I don't have the capacity to love, or, and I'm going to write this in bold letters, BECAUSE I WAS BORN WITH SIN.

(Also, it's interesting that sin means without in spanish, so I just want to be really clear that I'm not being exotic here)

But because sometimes the world really blimin winds me up!

I try

I spend a LONG time sometimes trying to be super, super, super nice and polite even when I think that systems, and I want to be clear about this, systems that I am confronted with are MORONIC.

Problem with that is, eventually, I completely bloody crack and use every expletive known to man and woman and get a bit god damn aggressive.

And self righteous, and self absorbed and all the things that I can not stand in human beings.

When all I really want to be saying is:



Put me in the right situation and I am the most demure creature known to man, but believe me you can't be demure all the time.

Someone to love

At this point I would like to say thank you.

To Josie Long, for making me smile at the end of a day of utter, utter rage and frustration.

I still had one of the best nights ever when I saw you live, although I was a little taken aback at you asking me to stop hitting you as a humanitarian act, I just couldn't stand you beating yourself up.

You are exceptional at staying upbeat.

Struggling

I don't know how you do it, I err distinctly on the depressive side.

(And if anyone offers me happy pills one more time I will definitely scream in their face)


I feel dispondent at the moment too.

And I also feel heart broken.

If I was an idiot I could probably rationally describe heart break, but I am a thinking, feeling, breathing human being and as such I hope to be understood when I say "heart broken".

Heart break is not just about romance, but believe me both the romantic and world loving sides of my heart are torn apart.

I have been trying to fix both sides.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/heartbroken-quotes

No comments: