Monday 8 July 2013

Andy Murray sportswear?

Murray did it!

Andy Murray won in straight sets yesterday.

After so many years in the solitary certitude that a British man would not win Wimbledon, I had given up hope.

Thanks for bringing the hope back Murray and the smiles and the belief.

A new line of sports fashion?

So, if Fred Perry spawned a sports brand...


Does that mean that Andy Murray will be the next name emblazoned on sports t-shirts?

I wait to see.

Oh yes, the match

It did seem that Andy was going to walk through the match as Novak Djokovic didn't seem at his best.

If I was being biased I would say that Andy trounced him at his best, but I must admit that Djokovic didn't seem to be playing his best match.

Sorry, Andy.

The final moments

However, the last part of the match had me screaming at the TV as the chance of Murray winning Wimbledon seemed to be so close and yet so far.

He seemed painfully close to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thankfully, victory won out.

Well done Murray, you deserve it, and I hope you get that Knighthood.

No comments: