Tuesday 24 February 2015

Cooking in a time of savoury

Well yesterday ended with me realising one of the fish dishes I made up on my own, for a non chef I was really pleased with that one, would be missing an ingredient due to what I guess I'll call my sugar fast.

Still tasted pretty cool.

Wake me up before you go go

Today started with me in a rush to a meeting failing to remember my vague rules and picking up a Pain Au Chocolat, although strictly chocolate isn't refined sugar and so I will still think of today as a success.

I was also treated to a delightful surprise in finding the instant Chai that I have come to love so much is refined sugar free.

Cinnamon baby, that's all I'm going to say, yum, yum and yum.

Good news on the home front

Teenage pregnancy in blighty is still going down, as is binge drinking.

A cheer for public information ads people, don't you think...

No comments: