Wednesday 1 April 2015

A slow day at the office

I have waded through this sugarless world with huge quantities of Salmon.

My alcohol consumption has upped.

That's a tricky one, it has limited me in my mind to wines and liquors and asking lots of tricky questions about cocktails, which unfortunately I fell down on.

Less than I'm used to

It has also meant practically no coffee, as my sweet tooth doesn't really handle coffee without sugar in it, I think we've been here before...

Missing food is a dangerous business, not intended, but it does occasionally happen.

Without sugar hits from sweets and other things it hits my mind like a bit of a vice.

If ever there was doubt that what you put into your mouth effects your mind this exercise may well make it hit home.

Self control

I didn't enter this as a diet.


It is frustrating that because I have a womb the world assumes that fashion and dieting are all I want to read about.

Fine topics, but like pink actually not at the forefront of all female brains.

A brain that I am seeking to strengthen by enforcing a rule upon it.

No comments: