Tuesday 27 November 2012

La la la la I'm not listening anymore

I feel broken inside.

Every time it seems that I try to do something positive it turns to shit.

So, shall I just stop trying?

There's this saying that my Dad taught me, that roughly goes "You can please some of the people, some of the time and most of the people, all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

It currently feels like no one can be pleased.

And you know who one of the bravest and strongest person I know is, my old house mate.

She has a baby now and I really bloody miss her.

But she does have a beautiful baby girl.

 She's not the only strong person that I know.

And when I say strong I do not mean that she can bench press 150 whoever cares.

I mean that she gives me strength and hope and enthusiasm.

No comments: