Tuesday 6 May 2008

Bo Jo's in charge

I woke up on Saturday morning with an awful hangover, probably one worthy of my top ten worst, to the news that Boris, the nit wit, Johnson is now the head honcho of London.

What a brilliant start to the day.

If that isn't bad enough the Tories had a pretty clean sweep of the local elections.

I threatened to go into hiding if this happened but given that I have a course to complete, which will probably involve doing interviews, I have to deal with the situation.

I can only hope that his Mayorship will be so monumentally disastrous that no one will be stupid enough to vote Tory again and Labour or even the Liberal Democrats will sail the next general election.

I mean it isn't even as if Boris is a good Conservative candidate.

He's not particularly moderate, he's borderline if not fully fledged racist, he's a buffoon (but the very clever kind with a scary agenda).

I can only think was that what swung it is people's fatigue, not mine I hasten to add, with Ken and the fact that Boris always seems to turn up on Have I Got News For You.

Oh well all I can do is cross my fingers and pray...

Possibly for an assassination, although obviously I'm not endorsing such violent measures.

No comments: