Tuesday 8 November 2016

Harry's got the humpf

I feel bad for Prince Harry, not content with fixitating on an election that isn't our own the British press have to fixate on his love life as well.

In battling for his private life the Prince has had to throw in his cards and admit his relationship with an American actress.

Shock horror, she's not white

Though I noticed I had to be told this American actress is mixed race, as if this was the most unusual thing in the world.

Even after his mother's death Britain hasn't moved forward enough to see a mixed race relationship as anything other than, a relationship.

I can feel the press madness coming as I type, so I will leave it there.

The rest no doubt will be filled in by a Royal mad press corp.

Harry, all I can say is I'm sorry, I hope they grow up soon.

No comments: