Sunday 20 March 2011

The BSkyB merger is NOT a done deal

The decision is not yet made on the BSkyB merger.

It is possibly the most significant thing happening to the media in this country at the moment.

The campaign against it, or at least to make it properly considered and unbiased is still going on.

I am biased.

I'm biased against bias.

Watch just one single clip of Fox news.

It is surely not what any sane person would want.

Even if you agree with every word a broadcaster said, would you really want everyone else to only ever hear that point of view?

Honestly, would you?

I don't want to hear my point of view all day, it would drive me nuts and I, would, learn, nothing.

Please sign the petition, add your own perspective, write to your MP or just send the template.

Please.

This is so important.

Also, Big Up to Polly Toynbee for her great comment pieces and taking my flier, I am rarely so star struck.

No comments: