Friday 20 June 2008

Day five in the NATO Northwood headquarters

Day five in the NATO exercise and I feel a bit more confident, hopefully that will last.

I’m battling with Jens Lekman alongside all the work.

I can’t quite decide whether I like him or not.

I only really like I’m Leaving You Because I Don’t Love You and Friday Night At The Drive In.

They are all incredibly twee, but those two are a bit more bearable, in fact fuck it I actually quite like them.

The end of the day and the boss of the guy who’s in charge of us came in.

I think I must have been a cow in another life because I had quite a bad foot in mouth moment in an attempt to be chatty.

That’s the problem with being chatty sometimes it just comes round and bites you in the foot.

Ah well, I doubt I’ll see him again.


Yay Turkey!

No comments: